9/7/10

An Accident....

This afternoon there was an accident. There was so much blood everywhere. I can't believe I didn't see the poor creature. I can't believe the poor thing didn't even attempt to get out of the way. It just sat there as I daydreaming, ran it over. I was just going along my merry way doing the job I was assigned to do and KABLAM! Blood and guts fly everywhere. It was really a most horrific sight. I am the one that is going to have to clean the mess up tomorrow too. Hopefully the rain will wash most of it away. I have a feeling I am going to have to take some things apart to get to all the gruesomeness. Well I better get to sleep if I want to get it cleaned up before the neighbors see it when they head off to work and call the cops for a murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment