9/15/10

What happened was...

Okay, so I finally got a call back from that job interview. Bad news is, they froze the positions in the area that I wanted to get into. The good news is that they do want me to work for them in their other area. I just have to go to a third second interview this Friday. I have never had to do so many interviews for one job before lol. I am going to definitely have to stay at this one for quite a while to make it worth it lol. I think I would anyway. It's got the best pay and best benefits I have ever had. For Delphinium, I am really sorry to hear about your dog. I hope you have good memories to keep forever. For any who may know, is it true that if I put ash on the ground, will it keep things from growing there? Supporting all my followers back, and all those I follow daily, would appreciate the support back.

21 comments:

  1. good luck with you're new job mate
    /daily round here

    ReplyDelete
  2. made me curious..what job is it about..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh right on, silver lining

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my support :)

    Good luck with the job man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck man, i wish the best for you [:

    Keep up the good work! followin your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your posts keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck, im sure youll get the job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Showing my support for a fellow blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good news!

    New loyal follower. Please check out my blog and follow me back :)

    australiascrapas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck dude, that's great news actually!

    And don't remind me about his dog, it's so sad ;(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the job hope it works out. I wish you to be surrounded in hot single coworkers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. showin my daily support, keep up the great posts and hit me back =)

    http://zergitup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. fascinating, the surgeon is inspired.

    ReplyDelete